Also over at SAG's they are having some great challenges every week. I really want to participate as I know it will be a great way for me to get motivated and come up with good ideas for pages. Challenge #5 was to use stamps on you page and this was an easy one for me as I went a little stamp crazy for a while there. So i looked back through my pages and and found these two. Slightly wonky photos of the 12x12 pages...I have to get back into the swing of photographing straight :)
I used the two sets of circle stamps and the little bird stamp (i LOVE little birds). With my journaling I wrote down all the the words I wanted to use and changed the fonts.
On this page I have used my own personal family stamp that I had made to stamp on the back of envelopes when I post something. Using mine and hubby's names on the top and the kids round the bottom and the year we were married as the est. date.
Thats all for now, will post some fun photos from Friday arvo soon.



Hi Jo, I love your pages and I love that little bird stamp too, I have one, must use it more. I also can't work out how to copy and paste the SAG link onto my blog on the mac (have only had one for a week!).
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful idea for your personalised stamp! If I ever get organised enough would you mind if I copy the idea?
Am looking forward to seeing more of your pages.
I really love the idea of a personalised family stamp too, it looks fantastic and it would be very handy sometimes!
ReplyDeleteThanks for adding your great pages Jo, it is great to see you blogging and scrapping again!
Wow Jo, love both these pages! That personalised family stamp is awesome...love the idea. I think lots of us might be copying you on that! Where did you get it? Love your journalling too, straight from the heart which is awesome! Thanks for joining in on the challenge. Can't wait to see more of your pages.
ReplyDeleteGreat pages. Love the family stamp, and it's a great addition to your page here.
ReplyDeletegreat to see you back Jo! great pages as always
ReplyDelete