Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Week in the life Day 1...

Well I am so excited to be participating in 

[Insert Ali's groovy banner here....of course I can't seem to make it work!]


Even thought I am doing the 365 project, this is a slightly different perspective as it will show all the routines etc of daily life, it's crazy how much I can fit into one day also!
I have enjoyed caring around my SLR with me as I haven't done that in quite some time, I've just been using my iPhone. I have also been trying to think outside the box and I'm really happy, especially when I think I wish I had these sorts of photos of my mum and her routine as we all know so many things that seem to be "normal" to us change, i.e. even just the look of supermarkets or street scapes etc
Here are just a few shots from WITL Day 1.

6.30am- foggy mirror
 9.10am- preschool drop off
 12 noon- nails
 1.15pm- Food shopping
 2.40pm- Beautiful rainbow out the front of my house
 6.30pm- Dinner in community with good friends- the best!
Can't wait to put them in the template and get the journaling down and finished. Am thinking if I can work out the PS template, i'll do it as I go (a few days behind, but all good)


2 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic so far Jo ... I'm too chicken to do the shower shot - yours turned out really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a pic of the kids in the bathroom instead! ;-) great start....

    ReplyDelete