Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hello Mac

Oh Mac!!!! I have waited sooo long for you to arrive and I'm in love with you already! Actually a little confused.....but in love anyway.

So now that my computer world has leapt forward from the dark ages i've been stuck in I'm planning on getting back on track with EVERYTHING!!! My depressing world of things not working will be no longer. I want to post fun photos I've taken and my 365 project i've been keeping up with and most of all I WANT to scrap and be creative :)

So now to put out the call (or plea) for my Mac friends to help me with a crash course in all things creative in Mac/photos/and pretty much all commands as EVERYTHING is totally different!

My most exciting thing is that I can sit in bed till all hours with my electric blanket on and read blogs and catch up on the creative world.

I'm nearly through the whole set up process and loading all my photos and bookmarks etc, so once all this is finished today....happy days!

2 comments:

  1. im yours any day this week xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still loving it Jo? A Mac landed in our world a while ago (Andrew had to work on it, and he is almost converted now!) I love some bits, stil hate others!

    ReplyDelete