Thursday, May 21, 2009

My pantry is smiling tonight :)

Well tonight my pantry is smiling and so am I really because today all my Tupperware got delivered :) You may remember 2 weeks back I had a party and it was actually a really fun night. I had 20 friends come over and we all hung out and of course enjoyed shopping for Tupperware. I LOVE it and think you can't beat the quality and the way it keep things so fresh so this party I went for the Modular Mates (pantry containers). Thank you to all my precious friends who bought so much and helped me to get set up for my pantry. Here is my stash of containers that i received today.

38 Modular mates, 10 plastic MM scoops (which you can't quite make out in the pic) and some fun little extras that came in my $15 mystery pack. TOO COOL! I can't wait to get out my label maker tomorrow and go nuts.


I've been trying to take more photo (if that's possible) this past week, trying to not miss anything and usually I down load the camera each day but this time I have been holding out to do one massive download and when I do that I forget what I have taken and get some fun surprises. Here is my favourite. Finn is actually touching the lens.


I have to share these 2 pics too because I'm into capturing my crazy life (hence the blog name). So my new favourite thing to do is to capture the captured moment, ie to take a photo of the photo being taken. Now don't laugh but to do this you have to take 2 cameras with you where ever you go. This may seem a bit out there for some but for me it is fitting in quite well to my normal thing of having my camera with me all the time. This is two shots from the other day at the beach.


This is the photo that Kyra took of me and the photo that Nick took of Kyra taking the photo at the same time. I love it.

Also, 2 weeks ago I met in person a cool blogger when we were randomly in the same place at the same time (such a sliding doors moment) and snapped a pic or two of this couple. Can you guess who and what occasion it was for them??? I love this shadow pic. It was so much fun meeting in person and chatting face to face.
Well that's all from me at the moment, hopefully I'll post some new pages soon, hope your all having a fun week. JO :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey I love the photo of photo idea! Who did you meet?? AND I must suck at Tupperware, my party was the worst that poor woman had ever done, and I could NEVER get 20 people to come - you are VERY lucky!!! Have fun with the labeller today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That haul of Tupperware is unreal! You did have a great party! And something I know that Nicole and Di don't? Oh no wait Di knows! I am sure all will be revealed in a furture post - Cool pic too! And I love the photo of Kyra taking a photo! Nice to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I know....heheheh!!
    Little secrets everywhere!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your new and improved pantry - you'll never be messy again!

    ReplyDelete