Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Catching up on things.

Wow the days go by fast at the moment. Days feel busy and like usual I try to fit a million things in and stay up till all hours when i get on a roll (like 2.30am after i scrapped with Carla and Michelle and Michelle's house on Sunday night!). I so badly wish I didn't need to sleep, man I would be organised :)

I have some photos that I printed whilst my girls were at dancing Tue arvo that I'm still waiting to pick up from our friend Harvey... AHHHH that does my head in when I can't get them straight away (Harvey had 10c prints but the catch was you had to wait 3 days to get them) and then it will be happy days on the scrapping roll. In saying that I have a million photos that are printed and waiting to be scrapped but I just love doing the new photos as they are fresh in my head.

There have been some great scrapping challenges over at Remember When that I have been working on which is great for putting ideas in your head. You can scroll back through the archive to see all of them.Lee has also been putting out some sketches each month for ideas. Here are some of my recent pages that I have done for RW incase you haven't spotted them over there.
This last one photographed badly, the background colour is actually Vanilla.
I have another to show you tomorrow when I take a close up photograph of a section of the page...stay tuned.






1 comment:

  1. I love the layouts! I really find scrapping so theraputic and rewarding but I haven't got around to doing any of it for so long. I really need to try and catch up.

    ReplyDelete