Monday, April 13, 2009

I ♥ Faces Photo Competition



Well here i am posting my very first entry ever for the I ♥ Faces weekly photo competition. This week's theme is Easter/Spring. You can check out their cool website here: http://www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com/


Fingers crossed for me. I really do love this precious photo of my girls being bunnies taken a little while back.


33 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Aussie! Yay! I love this photo, it captures Easter so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Welcome to I heart faces. I LOVE your picture. It is too adorable for words! I hope you are a winner! Even if you don't win, it is so fun to meet tons of nice people and look at great pictures. Your little bunnies are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute photo!!! I'm a Sydney girl too :) Northern suburbs anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What an absolutely beautiful photos! I love it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! This is my new favorite so far! TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! Your girls make me want to put bunny ears on, too, and join the fun. Great color and excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shot! I have one with bunny ears too! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job. I really like the muted colours, but the fact that the shot is still so bright.
    They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can practically hear them laughing! Awesome shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So real life and yet masterfully captured!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Jo...on my way to this site right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow - this is the best photo by far!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not only is this photo adorable because they're dressed like bunnies (who doesn't love that?), but also their expressions are the epitome of cute! Awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fantastic! Congratulations! Well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  16. Top 10 on your first try! Wow! Great work, great image!

    BlogBaby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on top 10!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great entry! :-) congrats on top 10!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute picture! I love the bunny ears and their excitement! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete