Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I ♥ Faces Photo Competition Week 16.

Here is my entry for I ♥ Faces Photo Competition Week 16.


This weeks theme is Reflection. A reflection of a face in something.

Here is my take on being creative with reflection. My daughter Kyra was playing in the yard with her new wig and rainbow hair dressups. The sun was just making her sparkle, I love it!

You can check out the other cool entries from other great photographers here.

Happy clicking this week :)

15 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous! From the creativity to the colors to the brilliant sparkle on the glass. Such a lively image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very creative! And I love the purple wig! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cool image! Great capture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything about the picture is awesome! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Jo - fantastic photo! Did you get those sparkly things (can't remember the correct word!) with the camera or some photoshopping? Whichever way, still is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING! Love the colour and the way the reflection gets turned upside down. The sun bursts are great too. I love everything lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing! I cannot even believe you captured this - so creative, colorful and beautiful! That sparkle just blows me away -- amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great shot! I love how she's so clear in the glass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of the most creative reflection shots I have seen, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. goodness!!!!

    and because that's all i can process besides "this is SO GOOD", a few more

    !!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful shot! It's very magical:-)

    Amy
    Co-Founder
    I Heart Faces

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunningly Awesome - so bright, colourful AND sparkly - really cool!!
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how colorful this is! Fantastic Shot!

    ReplyDelete