Well we are about to enter the week when all things fall back into place...well hopefully that is. Kyra starts back at school in year 1 (it seriously feels like yesterday that she started kindy and a whole year has past) Tahlia starts Kindergarten (yay for having 2 kids at the one drop off this year) and Finn starts day care (kindy) 1 day a week on a Friday so yes it's a BIG week for me. I could be one crazy, happy/sad emotional woman this week but I'm going to love it because I know they will all love it. We have everything ready and in place at this end of the week, ask me again on Thurs/Fri and I can't be to sure how organised I really am :)
In the spirit of things going back to normal (ha ha I have to lol when I type that because what is normal anyway???) I thought I post some favourite photos from this crazy time that we called school holidays. Note, not much time for scrapping...hopefully that will change in the next week :)
WARNING...lots of photos to follow.
Waiting in line to ride Santas railway in Myer/city, Halle Kyra and Tahli in front and lisa and it in background.


News Years Eve with my buddies Michele and Lisa in Currarong.

Kayaking in Currarong (Thank you so much again Lisa for inviting us we had a ball). Thats me in the blue kayak with Finn and Kyra in the pink kayak next to me out the front of where we stayed.
A moment in time...

The girls, loving spending everyday together,

We had soooo much fun when we hired bikes
How cool is this little trailer, all the kids had a turn.
Back in Cronulla...Gunnamatta with my boy he is so divine at the moment, I could just eat him up!
Check out these great photos from Di's photography blog, scroll down the post untill you see 4 gorgeous kidlets, they are such good buddies and are still willing to put up with Di and I clinking a million shots each time we hang out :)Saturday night was a well deserved night out with no children with our great friends Lisa and Ash to the city for dinner at The Malaya and rocking on at Bungalow 8 (too bad it wasn't the night Prince William was there I would have said hi for sure). I felt young again going out in the city and having a crazy fun time. I'm so going to do that more!
With my yummy Hubby
With Lisa
A delicious meal..(go the self portrait, I'm getting good at not getting my arm in the shots).
And last but not least tonight i went to check on Kyra first (it was 9.30pm) and she was no where to be found...then I heard giggles and Kyra had made a bed for herself in Tahlis room(more photo on her room later). How could I be cross? It was school holidays afterall. So I turned on the light, fixed her bed up properly and jumped in to pat Tahli to sleep and of course grab a photo...trying to take every opportunity possible to capture moments. My little crazy cats, I love them so much! They would play all night if they could possibly stay awake...actually I think kyra could, she needs zero sleep!!??! For all their fights, they really are best friends.
With Lisa
A delicious meal..(go the self portrait, I'm getting good at not getting my arm in the shots).
And last but not least tonight i went to check on Kyra first (it was 9.30pm) and she was no where to be found...then I heard giggles and Kyra had made a bed for herself in Tahlis room(more photo on her room later). How could I be cross? It was school holidays afterall. So I turned on the light, fixed her bed up properly and jumped in to pat Tahli to sleep and of course grab a photo...trying to take every opportunity possible to capture moments. My little crazy cats, I love them so much! They would play all night if they could possibly stay awake...actually I think kyra could, she needs zero sleep!!??! For all their fights, they really are best friends.


You, my friend, are the Queen of the self portrait :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun, busy, crazy school holidays you have had!!!!!
Looks like you had a busy school holidays! That's great you had a bit of 'me & him' time out for dinner. Thanks for sharing your photos. Oh, and I meant to say last post how gorgeous the photo is on your banner.
ReplyDeleteWow girly you have been so busy! Love that shot at the train cue in Myer! Looks like you had a ball at all your different outings. You are doing an awesome job with the no arm in the shot. Think we might need to swap notes. Looking forward to my own bike ride. Did the girls move into separate rooms? Is that your scrap room? Good luck with Finn going 1 day, Kate had to start late last year. It is strange and I miss her a lot. But they are good days too. Enjoy your week.
ReplyDeleteThese are all fabulous photos Jo - and yes, you do seem to have mastered the 'armless self-portrait' I have a long way to go on that front - my shots are all arms! You'll have plenty to scrap about when you get to it!
ReplyDeleteHey, girl! Please come back to blog land!
ReplyDelete