I know we are all very matching with colours but I love that about it. I made the girls tops and pants and have actually been on a sewing frenzy. I will share my creations in the next few days.
I have whipped up a really quick 8.5x11 black cloth photo book for Mothers Day with this series of pictures. I was on a time limit to do it before Mothers Day and couldn't do any fancy collages. That will be in my next book. I love the idea of the printed photo book and will definately be doing more.I have also been attempting some collage photos after a tutorial from Nicole. Thank you so much Nicole for your patience with me. My photoshop program doesn't seem to like me though as it keeps freezing up on me and making me soooo frustrated and things are slow going. Still pushing for a Mac :) I will share them soon too. But for now, here is my cheating collage. Kmart have a new photo computer system for printing photos etc. You can grab as many photos as you like and it keeps filpping around the collage untill your happy with it. It prints out well and each photo has a slight outline/shadow around it which i like. You can print 5x7, 8x10 and 12x12...yes 12x12 for all of you that are still partial to the what seems like "old" 12x12. Best thing for me is that Kmart near me is open 24hours a day and the photo section is open until midnight. When your hubby works late it is a blessing that at least one shop is open that late :) Anyway I will be testing out the 12x12 print this week to put straight in my scrap album and i'll let you know what it looks like. This one below I had printed in a 5x7 as a test just to see what it came out like and then scanned it. Not bad I say.
Well I hope you are all well and have been very creative, looking forward to catching up on your blogs. 


Great to see you back Jo - the photos are beautiful :-)
ReplyDeleteget onto that mac woman and you can borrow my new PSE 8 ... dani knows just what her mother wants for mothers day :)
ReplyDeletewelcome back Jo, love the photos (and how industrious you have been sewing, can't wait to see more!)
ReplyDeleteVery exciting about kmart printing 12x12! not that I have one down the road, but good to know and will be investigating for the possible printing of any digital pages (like the DYL ones I've done and wondered how I was going to print them)Those collages are great and why do them yourself when they can do it for you! ;-)
not good that your computer freezes when trying to do stuff, sounds like a memory problem, I've found that PSE likes a bit when doing certain things...
Hello, see we are all still here! We missed you!
ReplyDeleteThe photos are gorgeous. Have been wondering what you have been up to and so glad Nicole popped by to show you some collage stuff - the digi world is catchy! Love the clothes. Maybe you can come work with me! Looking forward to seeing and hearing more.
Andrew is making me a new laptop at the moment. Nothing worse than a tradie and his own house - I have been complaining for ages about my laptop freezing, and the printer not prining and photoshop melting down. Lovely to hear from you
X
Thank goodness you're back!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back Jo...my sister-in-law is partners with Michelle in Distinctively You...Melinda - she would have taken your photos! Its a small world! Emma.
ReplyDelete