Often I laugh in crazy chaotic times (amongst tears) and say I just want the world to stop for a bit...time frozen...so I can hop off and have a sleep and catch up but don't miss out on anything. I hate missing out on things, especially fun thing, but I just had to hop off for a bit. But I'm back and trying to get my creative mojo flowing again. So tonight is catch up night on all the blogs I've been missing and of course my own blog. Here is a self portrait pic of me from the bathroom just so you know I'm still here :)Well last post I showed photos of my scrap space and thank you to everyone who posted a comment or told me in person how much they loved the scrap space. I do love it too. It has been an evolving space that continually changes and was no where near an instant thing. Its fun to collect things over time and watch a space evolve. Being creative is an outlet for me and organising my room is part of the outlet for me. I have been looking on the Internet at scrap spaces for inspiration and for fun to what spaces others have. I did promise to post any emailed scrap nooks that next Wednesday but here we are two weeks later and just getting to it now, better late than never I say.
Here is Carla's scrap space. I love Carla's story for this space. Her garage which is downstairs at their house was full of stuff she didn't need and one day she got a huge burst of energy and chucked out all the unwanted stuff and made this cool nook, perfect for scrapping.

Here are some other cool nooks found...
Erin Halla used these whites draws to "conceal her mess" she says and I love the idea of the ikeas kitchen magnets circle containers on the wall above the desk to store all her alphas and tidbits.
Tara Daigle used part of her bedroom for her scrap nook...



Well have a great weekend everyone, I hope you all get some good scrapping done. Thanks for sharing your scrapping space girls :)


Nice to hear from you again. Thanks for your comments over at my place, love how we can share ideas and be new inspiration for each other. You will soon be able to buy the owl pattern online and when you do you can make many sock owls they are so cute! Love the scrap spaces, meant to send you mine - sorry. LOVE that pic of you - so on my list of to dos! Enjoy the weekend x
ReplyDelete