Saturday, February 7, 2009

MORRIS IMAGES


It is without question that I love photos and I especially get excited about photos of my kids. With this in mind I can't believe that I haven't had professional photos taken earlier so then I can be in the photos too without always being behind the camera. So girls here is your "note to self" get photos taken! It's so worth it and now I can recommend someone local who is really creative and awesome with the kids.

Click on http://www.morrisimages.com.au/ you can check out his site and browse the galleries for all his creative photos and different types of shoots that he offers.


Morris took the feet shot thats on my banner, thank you so much I love it!

Here are some of my other favourite shots




I can't wait to put some of these up on my wall, I'm now in search of cool white frames.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo. I've found your blog through Nicole & Dianne's. Loved looking at your poster of photos on your first entry. All your favourites from these professional photos from morris images are wonderful - the last photo especially is just so tender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we need to head to IKEA! These are so lovely Jo, I think its time I got some done like this too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, These are fab photos - I haven't seen any of them before - I will have to check out the whole collection - you were lucky to get them done by him!

    ReplyDelete