Wednesday, March 18, 2009

sneak peak...

After being totally green I decided to switch that feeling into inspiration! So, very spare of the moment today when I had a few hours free and I thought that the kids would tolerate the camera in their face for a bit I snapped some cool shots. I dragged my mum along to take video clips as I took photos and I am putting together my own little short clip. I'm liking what I see as I put it together and I will post it as soon as it's finished. While your waiting here is a fav from today, totally unedited as it came out of the camera shot. More to come soon.....

4 comments:

  1. Where is this little secret spot Jo? Do tell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would love it! and I am so going back there because I'm so sad Kyra wasn't there. It's kinda near you, off Gannons Rd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo! WHat are you doing posting at 1:12am???? Is that after leaving my place, then going to Kmart, then home?? Youare such a nightowl! Jo H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you used the idea, can't wait to see the clip, the shot is great. Good on you for getting out there and doing it!

    ReplyDelete